MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Storage as a Service Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new reports
PUNE, INDIA, September 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — This report studies the Storage as a Service market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Storage as a Service market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Storage as a Service is a business model in which a large company rents space in their storage infrastructure to a smaller company or individual.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Storage as a Service market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Storage as a Service market by product type and applications/end industries.
• The impact of the Dodd-Frank Act on the storage market will be a key factor spurring the growth prospects for this market during the estimated period. Recently, in the global financial sector, a number of rules and regulations for swaps came into effect under the Dodd-Frank Act. This act has completely overhauled the global financial sector by promoting financial stability and creating transparency and accountability in the financial systems. Since sectors like utilities, chemical, mining, airlines, agribusiness, and commerce require the implementation of appropriate business, management, and technology tools, the need for the Dodd-Frank Act will increase as it mandates record keeping for business documentation purposes.
• The Americas accounted for a market share of around 48% during 2017 and will be the largest region for this market until the end of 2023. In this region, the rising need for backup and data archiving in the cloud will lead to the strong growth of this market. In addition, the implementation of cloud-based storage solutions across industries like BFSI, healthcare, and education will also result in the growth of the market in the Americas.
• The global Storage as a Service market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Storage as a Service.
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Inquiry before buy this report @
Storage as a Service market continues to evolve and expand in terms of the number of companies, products, and applications that illustratesthe growth perspectives.The report also covers the list of Product range and Applications with SWOT analysis, CAGR value, further adding the essential business analytics. Storage as a Service market research analysis identifies the latest trends and primary factors responsible for market growth enabling the Organizations to flourish with much exposure to the markets.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers:
ATandT, AWS, Google, HPE, IBM, Microsoft
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse full table of contents and data tables@
The Storage as a Service market research report completely covers the vital statistics of the capacity, production, value, cost/profit, supply/demand import/export, further divided by company and country, and by application/type for best possible updated data representation in the figures, tables, pie chart, and graphs. These data representations provide predictive data regarding the future estimations for convincing market growth. The detailed and comprehensive knowledge about our publishers makes us out of the box in case of market analysis.
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Stand-Alone and Platform-Attached Storage
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into:
Small and Medium Enterprise
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
Point’s covered in TOC:
• Storage as a Service Market Overview
• Manufacturers Profiles
• Global Storage as a Service Market Competition, by Players
• Global Storage as a Service Market Size by Regions
• North America Storage as a Service Revenue by Countries
• Europe Storage as a Service Revenue by Countries
• Asia-Pacific Storage as a Service Revenue by Countries
• South America Storage as a Service Revenue by Countries
• Middle East and Africa Revenue Storage as a Service by Countries
• Global Storage as a Service Market Segment by Type
• Global Storage as a Service Market Segment by Application
• Global Storage as a Service Market Size Forecast (2018-2023)
• Research Findings and Conclusion
MarketResearchNest.com Market Research Nest (MRN) is an offering of GRN Research Pvt. Ltd. It is a one-stop-shop for market research products and services. At MRN, we offer reports from almost all top regional and global publishers and research firms who specialize in their domains. We ensure that you receive the most reliable and up to date research data. We update our collection daily to help our clients have an access to a most up-to-date database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Market Research Nest
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire